Financial Year 2012-13
- Establishment of Algal Laboratory
- Screening of fast growing strains of Algae
- CO2 sequestration by local algae
- CO2 sequestration at different environmental factors (pH, temperature, Light intensity)
- Effect of different concentration of CO2 on algal growth rate.
Financial Year 2013-14
- Upgradation of the isolated strains for increasing their efficiency under different growth condition (Autotrophic, heterotrophic and Chemotrophic)
- Comparision of the algal biomass production in defined culture medium using conical flasks, carboy vessels and photobioreactors under laboratry conditions.
- Strain improvement for increasing CO2 sequestrations by the identified algal strain and further isolation and standardization of algal samples from stressed habitats
(hot water spring of Taptapani and Atri)
- CO2 sequestration at different environmental factors (pH , temperature and light intensity)
- Scaling of Lab cultures for mass production of Algal Biomass
- Mass production of algal biomass using photobioreactor and fermentors